Friday, March 23, 2012

Aries Update 3/23/12

It reads: You are a leader, and being a leader requires a certain amount of audacity. You'll make claims and assessments!  LOL, a leader the only thing I lead is taking my dogs outside to do their peep and poop poop, sorry sound gross but true.  If you call a control freak a leader than that I am, which gives me a lot of audacity.  I do make claims and assessments, like what is wrong with you people, clean up your mess, can you please put dirty dishes in sink and wash them. How many times do I have to tell you, that is pretty much my claims and assessments every day of the week!  I really could go on and on about my leadership qualities, I have plenty more to share. Lets just save it for another day!!!  See Ya!  Follow me www.marykay.com/fransmith

No comments:

Post a Comment