Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Aries Update 3/28/12

It reads and I quote: You'll take controlled action instead of reacting from a place of fear and anxiety.  The only time I felt fear and anxiety and I took control of my action was years ago when I was told I had a large tumor in my stomach and they could not tell me whether or not I had cancer until the biopsy was done! The fear and anxiety hits you all at once where you feel like you cannot breath and you want to leave your body is the only way I can explain how I felt when I was given the news from my Doctor. After the shock I manage to control my actions, I guess because of the type of person I am and how strong minded I could be helped me believe that I was going to be okay! I turned out to be the person that was reassuring everyone else that everything was going to be okay and with the help of God it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment