Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Angels don't always have wings!

I was watching a show last night and one of the actors made a statement, she said Angels do not have to have wings sometimes it is just a person who comes into your life and does something special. I thought it was quite beautiful and I wanted to share!  It is true, angels are around us daily some seen and some not!  People are angels, they are caring and loving and norishing others each and every day!  I believe that everytime you are there for someone, no matter how big or small, a problem,, a smile, a gesture, a hug a helping hand, you are an angel!  Remember that and live by that rule!  I'm pretty sure you all have angels in your life!  When I am down or not feeling well, wether it be family or friends all my angels flock around me!
I thank you all, my Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment