Monday, June 25, 2012

California Dreaming!

I love that song, and I cannot wait to go to California in August, so excited.  Do you believe we have not even gone on our trip this year and my husband has already find out where we are going next year!  Someone told him about a place in Florida near the keys that he was going to since 1978 and just loves it so much.  The sand is white and the hotel is right on the beach.  My husband is more excited about that than California, go figure!!  I know that once he gets to California he will love, just wants to be a ball buster.  The funny part is that when I first met my husband back in the day, not even 3 weeks later I had a schedule trip to California with my cousin Donna and we were away for 10 days. Everyday I would talk to him and all he would ever say is I wish I was there!..   Well guess what Bob, you will be in about 7 weeks. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment