Monday, June 11, 2012

Great weekend!

It really was one of the best weekends, ever if I say so myself.  Weather was holding up and I did get loads of stuff done, which always makes me feel good!  This weekend coming is Robbie's graduation/birthday party so on wed. the cooking begins! Bake Ziti, Sausage and peppers, and my husbands famous meatballs which I can never seem to make enough of.  I wish I could have had it in a hall but he chose the California trip so had to make it in backyard. Would have loved to have everyone but just could not do it!  Yard not big enough for that so that's a bummer. Would of could of should of, my motto is it is what it is and make the best of it!  Always works for me, why change it now!!!. On June 19th is graduation day! Boy time flies. I still could remember holding him in my arms and just not believing he was mine and he was finally here! A new part of his life and our life is upon us and I cannot wait to see what is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment