Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Nite!

Hello everyone, It is Sunday night , I had such a good weekend but all good things come to an end! All good though because vacation is 5 days away and off to California (okay how many times have I told you that) LOL" I don't care I would love to be Julie Andrews from the movie Sound of Music and be standing on that mountain screaming it!  Only kidding I thought that sounded good!  All kidding aside as soon as vacation gets here, we all know it will be over as quick, but that's the way of life, right!  Just so excited because have not been on a vacation or a plane for quite a while, feeling a little overwhelmed right now!  Everything is packed, just have to get our son's Robbie's stuff together and a little odds and ends and all is a go! I weighed luggage and I am on target,  1- bag weight is 18lbs and my other is 38lbs just have to weight Rob's.
Bags cannot weigh more the 50lbs so I am on target thank you lord! Okay all, I know the same old bull crap, what could I say this is my life.  Sorry, no jet setting for this girl, just little old me!! Love to all and sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment