Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall is in the air!

Love , love, love it , did I tell you I loved it, LOL  Fall is almost here, I love the colors the smells the fresh crisp air the holidays the everything about it! I do hate raking leaves and the clean up, but a person cannot have everything!  Best time of year in my book!  Had a very nice weekend, sharing it with family and friends!  Finishing it off was watching Peyton Manning do his stuff!  He's backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!  LOL
So glad he is back to resume his career, and continue to be the great Quarterback we all know he is!  Whether your a fan or not, you always have to respect one of the best!  He proved it last night! He got it done.  Football season is here fall is in the air and Holidays coming with friends and family, Health is good, what else can a person ask for!  Let me think, oh yea to hit the lottery!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment