Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No Complaints (yet)

I am a proud mom, Rob is 2 weeks into college and no complaints, he gets up, is doing his studies and showing me he really is into it!   It just goes to show that if you want it bad enough you will do it!  I am so glad he does not take after me in that respect, I always pooped out and never finish what I start!  Which leads me into another saying LOL  You get what you put into it!  Oh boy, that's not right but you all know what I am saying LOL.  I know deep down that Rob will finish what he starts and I thank God he was listening when we spoke, it feels good to know it was not going in one ear and out the other!  Acting classes start next Tuesdays, and he is going to work and loves making the money.  He opened his IRA and is putting $20.00 a week into it for now. Its a start and for him to want to do it makes it even more special!  He is looking toward the future.  The movie starts filming Sept. 29th, but Robs scenes start Jan. which to me is a good thing gives him more acting classes under his belt, so to speak! From Jan. on he will be filming the movie, school, work and acting classes with lots of studing to do! That is when I will worry the most.  But I have said it once and I will say it again things always happen for a reason, who knows why or for what reason but it still happens just the same! We never have control completely of our own destiny, but we do have a little helping hand in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment