Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lazy sort of day!

Having a lazy sort of day, work is quite and in office by myself, phone is not ringing and about to go bonkers from a bored syndrome. I know, I am one sick person, who wouldn't love this type of day, but the day drags on forever and I want phones ringing, people talking, excitement and usefulness going on! Today is for sure not that type of day!  I have finally gotten my name out there for Notary signing on Mortgages. I plan on doing that after my full time job to earn extra Income.  Have to go to staples to get paper and files pens and extra Ink.   Some packets for mortgage documents could be any where from 80 to  150 pages long , two sets have to be made all the time one set for client and one for mortgage company!  I am nervous for sure, I think I mentioned that I have gotten called quite a few times but mentally I was not prepared to do it.  My husband seems to always make me see the long picture of things.  I have sold Avon for 19 years and I never made money, because I always just bought from them and my commission money would go right back to them. My husband finally made me see the light about 6 yrs ago and  I finally saw the money from it, it gives me no kidding at least $5000.00 or more extra income a year added to what I make already. If I applied myself more I could make more money from it! As of now to many things going on but I am happy with what I am making.  He now is telling me to get my notary moving and in a couple of years my name will be established for the work I have done and I could be my own boss on how much I want to make and earn per year!  So with all that said staples on weekend, dress clothes ready for the calls and me a nervous wreck until I finish my first call and after a few of them, I will wonder to myself why I sweated it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment