Friday, December 14, 2012

Before and afters!

Hi my friends just wanted to show you all how much will power my men have.  My husband Bob was very overweight but decided to loose it all and that he did, as you can see by the picture on the top.  My son Rob was not overweight but bulked up for football in the picture on the top, when football was over and done with it he decided he wanted to go back to his original weight.  They both did what needed to be done on shear will power, now me on the other hand needed a little bit of help by getting the lap-band procedure. LOL  What can I say no will power for me, but I do not at all have any regrets with the operation!  I love it and feel and look the best I ever have.  I have a before picture which when I get the courage to show all I will, you all will be quite surprise of how being overweight changes how you look.  But I want to say, that no matter what weight you are, always and I mean always be proud of who you are, inner beauty far outweighs outer beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment