Thursday, May 10, 2012

9:20 pm Thursday night!

Hi to all, Just watch the American Idol and no surprise Holly is gone!  I really liked her, but she will be fine and I am sure you will hear of her again!  Just felt like writing a little even if I really do not have much to say!   You heard me not much to say lol, that's a surprise for sure!!  You know what I bought glasses with a prescription and I am still having a ruff time typing from my keyboard and seeing the screen. They are pretty much for reading but I guess I have to be closer to the screen to see clearly, go figure.  Went to wake last night My husbands Uncle passed away, such a nice man he was!  It really excuse the language sucks to get old!. You  are young and than before you know you are old!  Growing up I always had respect for older people, knowing that when my time comes I want the same respect given to me!  My son Robbie said mom I have to work on Sunday and there are a lot of  cranky old women that work that day. I said  who told you that, he said one of the other kids.  I said Robbie, You have a grandmother that gets cranky and you understand that, the person that told you that is a kid that can not related to older people and you on the other hand do!  Respect and appreciate them, because in the future you will want the same thing!!  I think he gets it now!  Oh well  have a great day or night where ever you may be!  For me it is night and I am going to jump in bed for another day of work and hopefully a calm day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment