Friday, June 22, 2012

Respect!

Crazy ass kids, no respect.. When I look at that video of the older women getting harassed on the school bus and being treated with no respect at all, it makes me sick to my stomach.  Who is raising these kids and what type of people are they, that they don't tell there kids, you do not treat people like that!
I have to wonder at all if they were even disciplined by their own parents and I hope to hell that they were from outside sources.  They for sure should be, no one should get away with that type of behavior, the elderly for sure or any other human being!  I am not a perfect parent, and make no claims to be.  But if my son ever and I mean ever treated anyone like that, he could be twenty years old even I would not tolerate that type of behavior and a smack would be in order.  If you think that is abuse so be it, I don't, abuse is looking at the women on the bus and seeing her so upset and alone. Grow up kids because one day you are going to be that age, sooner than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment