Monday, July 9, 2012

Feeling edgy!

And I do not mean that in a good way, I am antsy and edgy, I feel like if you just say the wrong thing to me, watch out!. If you ask me why, I have no answer, generally I wake up with a smile on my face and feel good mood most often.  For some reason today I just can not seem to get my act together at all!  All I know is it started off as me not feeling my best and than stress from (not going to mention why so sorry some things just have to remain personal) and boredom and than the edginess set in and now I am in rear form!  I really do hate the way I am feeling right now, just so not me and pardon the language this sucks!
Need for this day to end and a new one begin pronto for sure!  Hopefully when I blog tomorrow all will be good and I will be back to my old self again which is 100% better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment