Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I suprise myself!

I really do, I cannot believe I have so much nonsensical things to say. My thoughts and feeling just start coming out of me when writing. I just think to myself wow Fran if only you liked school and did not have ADD (which now I know in later years was probably what I had) you could have really have been somebody. I know I am somebody, I am me but just think if I really learned, I mean really learned how to use the big words and the right paragraphs and how to make a story, boy what would I be able to write down on paper with this crazy mind of mine if only I would have learned like I should have, I could write and express myself the right way!  Now of course, I am a big stickler on telling the young  to make sure you get a good education and learn. I wish I was told that enough times instead of staring out the class room window! I wish I would have just tried harder and just focused more, but it was not meant to be. I know another sad story, not really, you want to know why because I am right now doing what I always wanted to do and that is write what is in my head and let everyone know what I am feeling, no Pulitzer prize here I know but I am enjoying every minute of what I am capable of doing and that is letting my feelings out to all!  Okay done for now until tomorrow and guess what 20min. to go and I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment