Monday, July 2, 2012

Wrong Day!

Made for a wasted ride for Rob's audition, it was not today but for July 16. So as of now we wait again! I was so excited to see the outcome.  Well at least he could practice and practice to get the part down pat. Now onto me and the Doctor and whatever he recommends for me! I really hate all this Doctor stuff, but I learned, that when a problem with your body starts you have to take action for it right away and do not wait!
I had a lot of people I love make some wrong decisions and I have lost them. They always say you learn from others mistake, which I am not happy at all about and It is not worth the loss of ones life to learn by example.  All I really could say is when you know and feel something is not right head straight to Doctors and forget the fact that it is a pain in the butt. It could save you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment