Thursday, July 5, 2012

A nice visit!

I am so happy, my hubby and son went to visit Brian, not sure all know but he was very hurt in a motorcycle accident about 5 to 6 months ago, and thank the lord he pulled through and on his way to a full recovery!  I have to believe in miracles because he is one! They were passing his home and saw him in his backyard so they stop in!  He is improving each and every day which is such a blessing from God!  Rob my son said he wants to go visit him more which is great!  He said mom when football season comes I will go and bring Brian a nice sub and we could hang out and watch a football game.  Very proud of him to know, that family is an important part of life and he gets it!  You have to wonder why things happen in life and how easy it can change from one minute to the next!  Cherish the moments with love ones always!

No comments:

Post a Comment