Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Some people just get me?

I swear I am getting way to old for drama and associating myself with not nice people.  I can not wait till I am starting a new road in my life without the drama and all the crap I deal with because I have to! Like I say life is way to short to deal with things that you do not need to deal with. I know this blog is not making much sense to most, its a read between the lines post and nothing more could be said, but I know what it means and I am the most important person right now.  Its all about me!  How I feel and how other people make ME feel!  So tired of it really!  Do people out there really like to make people feel like they are not worth much, I would have to say the answer is yes there is! I know some!

No comments:

Post a Comment