Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What a morning!

Hi to all again and today is, I hope going to start off good!  Right now so far so good!  Feel a little better and no edginess to be seen yet! LOL  I plan on keeping it that way if it kills me!  My boss brought in his dog Rosie, and that is a good thing, she will keep my personality on track, do not want to scare her with the other me!  Last night turn out to be relaxing for me, family went to an outdoor oldies show in the next town and I stood home and just relaxed and watch the boob tube (my nickname for TV). Well not really I usually say TV but just felt like writing it down!  Yes Fran you are an Idiot, what else could I write, my life is not that exciting, if I traveled around the world than I would have a lot to say and see.
Now I just need these phones to ring and that will make my day!!! That's all for now will fill you in later with my not so exciting life, oh and feel free just to skip over my blog completely, pretty boring for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment