Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lunch!

Trying to eat but Rosie Girl wants a little bit of tuna, I hate to see her looking at me!  It feels like your child is starving and begging for food! I need to know if people food for dogs is no good, right!  One day when I get a chance I have to really find out in those myth books if it is fact or fiction!. Only kidding. Rosie is not allowed people food, and its for the best.  Not meaning to change the subject but I forgot to tell all, I wrote Rob's monologue for his audition, It must have been pretty good it helped with getting the part!  I made it real ruff, going with (since he plays a Duff guy with no feelings at all) I will blow your  effing brains out, you could beg all you want, you will need more than God to help your ass get out of this and so on!  You have to remember it has religious undertones in this movie and the star of the show refuses to believe in God! I also added since Rob's character is a ladies man, when he walks away he puts his arm around a women and says come on baby than stops looks back and points his finger in the position of a gun and he say remember tomorrow or and makes his fingers bounce like a gun goes off!  Now please know this is a monologue not me LOL. But it help get the part and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment