Thursday, September 20, 2012

Horoscope update (Aries) 9/20/2012

I like this one and it is so true! It reads: Even though you hope for the fortunes to favor you,you realize that the most worthwhile things in your life will not happen by chance!  Believe me when I say this is so true, I came down from the clouds a few days ago and realized that I have to make my own destiny and not wait for and hope for dreams that would and could not happen!  Now, I am not saying the I give up on the whole positive thinking thing, I really do feel if you want something to happen bad enough it will, but I also know that while you are waiting you have to proceed with said plan and make it happen for yourself!  So I will forge along and make my dreams come true until good fortune blesses me with any joys it wants to bestow upon me and mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment