Monday, October 1, 2012

Change of plans for college!

My son Rob decided to change his major in college to Physical Therapy, which I think is a great idea with a big (huge demand) out there for therapist .  He will finish his 68 credits at UCC than proceed to go to Kean or Montclair University to continue to get his Masters, with luck I hope he will continue with getting his Doctorate! We shall see time will tell with the Doctorate part of it!  My husband and myself are really glad on his decision!  Of course his dream is be in Law enforcement and he will continue his quest for that! He said Physical Therapy is his back up plan.  I still think it is the other way around but once again time will tell that also!  He goes to school each and every day with no drama and his focus is amazing to me!  I expected a lot more of negativity on his part, which I am so glad did not happen! The truth is  (as I see it)  when you want to succeed and be successful you can, my son Rob is showing me that anything is doable as long as you want it bad enough! He wants it very bad, and he is pushing full stream ahead!  He is so unlike me in that respect and I am so glad he is the way he is!  He truly is making us very proud parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment