Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaching myself!

I am trying to teach myself how to stay calm and relax. I am so tired of feeling like I have all the worries in the world, when in all honesty it should not be my worries at all!  I have been going to physical therapy for a back problem and when the therapist does my shoulders and neck he said it is so tight and knotted up! Its pretty much the stress of the day that brings it on!  After he massages my neck for about 10 min. I feel so much better only to have it return and be just as tight the next time I see him.  So now I am trying to stay calm, cool and collected no matter!  I sometimes feel like I am a heart attack waiting to happen!  I want to nip it in the bud, of course before it does happen, but lets say I don't and it does and I live through it to survive, changes in my life really will happen I promise you that! Of course if I do kick the bucket at least you will know what I was thinking that "being all the should haves and could haves and the why didn't I's ". LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment