Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Its ruff when?

When you have a husband that gets right to the point, for example I am the type that takes each day as it comes and make plans in advance and age is not on my mine unless brought up to me!  I find with my hubby that when age comes up he will come out and say things like , you have only 20 good years left, or that you are over the half way mark.  I am 56 years old and I feel better than I did at 30, now that's how I feel, him on the other hand(by the way he talks) acts and I am sure feels a whole lot older and he is going to be 50. Why else would he always talk about age if he felt great!  I exercise and take vitamins and run around like a chicken with out a head 24/7. I plan for the future because you know what, I have one no matter how short or how long it may be, I will enjoy it till my last dyeing breath so help me God!  When I was a kid I would sit there and calculate how old I would be in the future, I would say the year 2000, I would sit there and figure out how old I would be that year, half the time I thought I would be dead already, lol (remember I was just about 12 yrs old or so at the time). I learned as time goes by not to worry about it and take each and every day and love life, now if only I could do that for the hubby and get him out of the doom and gloom mode all would be good!  I plan on being around for a while and hope he is up for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment