Thursday, October 4, 2012

The to do list!

Love when my to do list is complete and job well done, well at least to me it is well done! LOL  I love when I accomplish what I set out to do, at work or at home, the same feeling no matter what!  Getting myself mentally ready for a busy weekend to come.  Going to Delaware to see a college football game, first of the season for me.  Fall and football is a great combination, you have to agree!  Lots of running around with family and friends makes my days and life complete.  I was feeling in such a slump for the last few weeks, so glad it has passed and if you ask me why did I feel like that, lots of reason but in all honesty it really was not in my control!  My Husband most of the time stays out of things but he saw how it was affecting me and decided to get involved. He told me you do the best you could do with what you have, that is all you could do, I decided to listen to him, (which is really not often, lol) so glad I did!  Thank you hubby of mine of almost 30years come Oct. 9,. I might not tell you I love you very much but I do! My Italian crazy ways, I am sure drive you nuts, but you stuck with me though thick and thin and that is all that matters!  Five to six years from now you and I will sit together on a bench watching the waves roll in at the Jersey shore if faith allows!

No comments:

Post a Comment