Monday, November 12, 2012

The Halloween that was'nt!

I was talking with my husband and said I cannot even believe there was no Halloween this year for the kids of NJ! All the towns in my area pretty much cancelled the kids walking the streets because of the fallen trees and down wires. I heard maybe this town or that town will be allowed out from 12noon till 4pm here and there! Without communication in lots of area word did not get to all! I had a lot of candy with no kids to eat it!  I really feel so bad for the kids, this year  really was the Halloween that wasn't! Who would have thought that would ever happen here!  In all my 56 yrs of life never once did I miss a Halloween until now! Instead of me eating all the candy I have given a lot away for the kids to enjoy!  No, it is not the same but there will be a next year and the year after that and after that again and again!
Kids always prevail in the end, and we as parents fill for them the most, but of course that is what parents do the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment