Thursday, November 8, 2012

Not on track at all!

Today is one of those days, where I feel like I am in a fog with no way out!  10 days of cold and 2 days to thaw out is not enough. lol.   Thank you God for not letting our electric go off once again and keeping us warm through the night!  I pray for all those without and count myself very lucky and fortunate at this time! Power for those I know went down again last night but it did come back on. Trying to get back on track seems a little harder than usual in every aspect of my life, but with time for me at least things will fall into place. Not much else to say right now, all seems a dream and I wish I could wake up and all things would be good again!  I need to remember, as I am sure we all do that time does heal and we are strong people and will prevail in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment