Monday, March 19, 2012

My son is such a good kid!

I am blessed for sure, He is one of the most family oriented kids in the world. At his age when all kids want to go hang out with friends, he loves to be with all the family. I am one of the lucky ones for sure. I do not know what we did to be blessed with having a child that is as good as Robbie.  He has learned by example of what not to do, so that has helped. I remember when I was Rob's age I was not bad but I did love to be with friends quite a lot. I have to say tho I was always at family get togethers and my mom brought us all up to know that family is always number one.  In this day and age it seems to me that it really is not like that anymore. I thank God each and every day for Rob and he has made our life complete, thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment