Monday, April 9, 2012

Looking around on Blogspot!

Everyone has such great Blogs, and so professional looking, boy I wish I knew how to get mine to look like that! I am so computer illiterate it is sicking for sure! I have no idea whats so ever on how to put things on it other that some pics and to write my oh so boring article/blog reports! Of course you know I do not mean Brian, I mean the everyday, not so exciting blogs I post on it! But you know something, even if it is boring to all, it is great therapy for me to let out all stress and frustration I might feel with whatever is going on in my life at that particular moment!  So in that respect I guess my blog is doing what it is suppose to do, and what I want it to do for me which is vent, vent, and a whole lot more of venting.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment