Thursday, May 3, 2012

Called my Husband!

Okay, I called the husband and still waiting for the answer about the transmission I hope we don't need. The reason I am saying that is because.  Yesterday when my husband went to the mechanic and he said you should get your transmission fluid change which he did and if it still is not working right than there might me a possibility you need to get a transmission, well I would think give it at least a good 2 weeks to let the transmission oil run though the engine, right or wrong, well not my husband no not Bob 2 times around the block and it still is not working right! LOL So he brought it last night and was waiting word on whats up with it!  Did I tell you before to just shoot me!  Please put me out of my misery!!!  LOL  Thank God is all I could say to laugh at all types of situations. Even if I am going broke as we speak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment