Thursday, May 3, 2012

Truck!

My husband bought a truck from a person he works with, its a nice truck Dakota pickup , 2001 for a good price. Of course now wouldn't you know everything and anything is going wrong, 2- brake line broke, one broke with me driving and yesterday it broke with my husband driving and the mechanic said the other lines are all rusted, and need to be replaced.  Then my husband decided to get the transmission oil changed and now he says the transmission is not right.  Now if you know me which you all do not, there is smoke coming out of my head. LOL I am laughing now because I am in shock and like to kill him for buying it!  I was not sure about getting it just for this reason, used cars for maybe other people are okay, but with my luck it is never good.  I learn from my mistakes, but my husband never does.  So needless to say this is not a good price any longer!  Not happy at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment