Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rainy Day!

Rainy day here in good old New Jersey, not complaining mine you we really do need it and my lawn is looking really good! The greenest I have seen it in a long time!  Quite at work tho and we all know that makes for a long and not so exciting day.  But really not much exciting thing go on in my life anyway, no drama to talk about right now, and that is a good thing.  Some fun things are coming up, the enjoyment of watching my son go to his prom and watching him Graduate High School , makes for a very proud  mom and dad.  Boy the years are flying by and now that Robbie is doing a lot of his own things, is good and makes for me to explore things I want to do and experience.  I have to say I am very fortunate that our only child is so family oriented and as a parent I could not be prouder.  We always reminded him that family is important and I have come to realize that he was listening to what we said!  Makes me so so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment