Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blah day today!

Another rainy day today in New Jersey, the only difference is today I am in a blah mood, not sure its the weather or having a menopausal minute, but whatever it is I would love to snap out of it soon!  Went on face book today and had a message sent to me that I deleted someone, which I did but only because they deleted me.  Its a long story and really not all that exciting but in the end I realized that face book could cause a lot of drama needlessly.  When I got deleted I was insulted, I am a grown women and I really felt like a child at that point!  I started thinking, which for me is quite unusual and dangerous (just ask people who know me)  they all say Fran don't think please just stand there. LOL well getting back to the issue on hand, more drama I do not need so can you tell me why am I on it. I hate when I feel like a school girl at my age and all the drama of not being the popular when just hits me in the face again!  Well at least now I could just hit the button and click it off. I wish it was that easy if only my brain would let me do the same!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment