Thursday, June 7, 2012

Horoscope says!

It says stay out of drama with a little more added to that, but really are you kidding me, drama is my middle name. LOL Drama follows me around like a fish in water, (I used that saying could not think of another one so fast) anyway, drama finds me all the time for some reason.  I start days of saying great day and than the drama follows almost always.  I have tried relaxation tapes something like meditation Cd's. and who come in either my husband or son and they say what are you doing, I say meditating and they just laugh and say I am nuts. People pay big money for that kind of stuff and they think I am nuts, go figure. I will lay on the bed close my eyes and listen to the waves and sounds on the Cd and than I hear mom, mom, mom, of course I am in a calm state so I do not answer, if I told him once I told him 100 times when you see me laying in bed and not answering I am not dead I am meditating (lol) and still he needs to brake my calm for me to answer him.  I love him to death but will he ever learn is the question! That is where the drama begins, and the Italian temper comes flying!  You want drama you got it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment