Thursday, June 7, 2012

Start of a new day!

Beautiful weather at least right now, feeling good about myself  is a plus of course and very excited because my son Rob will be presented tonight with his scholarship, another proud moment added to the many I have experienced with him! He will officially graduate on June 19th but next Sat. we are having his graduation/ birthday party at the same time, have no time at all to throw two separate shin digs with the Virginia and California trips coming.  Only so much time in a day as they say LOL. I have to say this is going to be a busy, busy summer and it will fly by so face it is going to make my head spin.  Fun stuff for sure guys, now the next big thing to do win the Lottery than my life will be complete!!! LOL Later my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment