Friday, June 29, 2012

Why do they even bother!

Hollywood couples, why do they even bother to get married!  Most of them are not made out of the same mold as other (normal people) that is.  Temptation is all around them all the time.  I am not saying they don't start off with the idea that this marriage will last forever, but they should know it will not!   Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, divorcing really.  For Godsake he was jumping up and down on national TV that he has found the love of his life and they will be together forever and a day!  Really Tom, what happened?  LOL
It is really emparsssing to see this and it sets such a bad example for all the young people of today to see there Idols all go through marriages like it is not a life deal! No one tries any longer to make things work in a marriage, movieland and even reg. everyday people.  I have been married come Oct. 30 years and believe me when I tell you, it was not a cup of tea!!  Now don't get me wrong I was not beaten or abused, that is another story in itself and a cause to go your seperate ways big time. What I am saying is that in marraige things change and change and change even more, you work at it and keep working at it, I did and I am not settling that is for sure I just made a commiment to stick it out and I did, with no regrets at all! To each there own is true and you could tell me that.  But quitting and ending it seems to be the biggest thing right now in married land and in Hollywood they should not even bother!  Charlene Theron seems to get it she says she will never get married.  I guess she does'nt want to waste her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment