Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Busy day!

Now that is the way I want to be, busy is money and money makes for a good day, with no stress and no issues. Well some but it always feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders and I get to feeling like me again and not some walking mush brain!  I am sure you all know what I mean, been there and done that feeling! I cannot be the only one feeling these feelings especially with the economy being the way it is and everyone being desperate as all heck (hell). I wait like everyone else and wait and wait for the world to be the way it was and they say things will get better so I wait and wait!  Are we on the same planet, I think not!  LOL  They must be from outta of this world or not seeing what is happening to everyone.   Oh, I forgot the politicians live there with them, who is them. Them is them, I have not a clue and neither does anyone once else, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment