Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Okay!!!!!!!!!!

My son thinks I am his bank, saves his money and spends mine.  The good thing is he does not really ask for much.  I am saving still for vacation come August so it is just annoying me that I can not save as much as I like.  But as always I will get over it I always do!  He also chipped in for it so what else could I do.  A few dollars here and a there is no big deal, but it adds up and as his bank account gets bigger ours gets smaller!  LOL  All part of being a parent, I guess but oh how I would love to see my funds get bigger!  Dream Fran, just keep dreaming.  He just stop by and said mom I need to get chop meat  for some dish he wants to make. I said Robbie there is some in freezer why didn't you defrost it this morning, he says mom that's okay I could buy it not frozen.  DA, why do I need to spend the money when I have it already!!  Kids just do not get it!!  I hope I live to see him when he gets older and sees what I mean so I could tell him I told you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment