Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Did I ever tell you!

I breed Shih Tzu, I think I did, but just chalk it up to another senille moment, I just thought about it right at this moment, a face book friend which we sold a puppy to from our first litter has been posting pictures of him his name is teddy and he his such a cutie,  I believe he has to be about 3 years old by now.  But Shih Tzu's are such great lab dogs and the good thing is no shading. I personally have 2 girl and 2 boys and 1 rat terrier all great dogs. Bella my girl dog just had a litter on march 26 now Brie my other girl will be mated with Benji our male this month beginning of Aug. just waiting for you know what and than 10 days from that point is the time.  After we are done mating them then our breeding days are over. Just 5 times each girl.  Bella will be going on 4th time in 6month and Brie this will be her first this August.  We had no intention of getting another on but we kept 1 from her second litter which gave us 5 dogs. I know I am nuts, but as long as my house is spotless and does not smell of dog all is good! You have to keep them all groomed and clean it makes for a better day!  Believe me I have this down pat! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment