Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Still waiting!

Still waiting on whether Rob has part they said he will know at end of month, so still hoping.  The only thing is he told me he gets killed in the end!  Not good, not good at all!  I have to watch my son get killed that will be hard for me. But it is acting and that's what it is all about! Next Saturday on August 3, is his modeling show, the designers wanted his measurements and he is really excited about it!  Already purchases my tickets for show!  How weird will it be to see my son on the walkway!  Can not wait!!!!   Managers, talent agencies and agents will be there from New York.  Great way to show case yourself! So now we just wait to see if anything happens, we all it is not easy in the world of movie land and the fashion Industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment