Friday, July 20, 2012

I feel!

I feel, sick to my stomach right now, I cannot shake the sadness I feel for all the victims in Colorado and for all their families and friends. Words cannot even explain the pain they all must be in.  On a beautiful summer night you leave your home, whole families or just  young peoplewith friends ready to see a movie they were so excited to go see and this is what happens!  How and why did it happen, what made this person decide to just go and kill loads of Innocent people with the intent to kill.  I can not wrap my mine around the whole situation and I am quite sure neither could you!  I wish I could understand the reason these things happen and why does the children of today have to feel so unsafe at every single thing they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment