Friday, July 20, 2012

Triond has given me a voice!

Triond , when I was searching the web and came upon you, I have to say it was one of the best things to happen to me, you are the voice that gave me sanity when all feelings were kept inside and with no place to go!  I have said it numerous time and I will keep saying it.  For me in all honesty it is not about the money it is about having a place to put my thoughts in writing and getting feedback from so many around the world..  Just the comments are enough for me to just keep writing and knowing that people like what I have to say and enjoy it!  My articles are not, again like I have said so many times, topics that are interesting to most people.  It is mostly talk of me, which for me is great therapy and is very enjoyable for the soul!  So once again thanks Triond and its a pleasure to be in contact with loads of great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment