Monday, August 13, 2012

A little dap will do ya!

Why did I say that, I don't know just felt like it, it popped into my head and the next thing I know I wrote it down!  LOL  I than said to myself a little dap will do ya and I thought , a good laugh, fun times, a great pet, a new love in your life, anything with happiness and joy, that saying always made me feel like that so I guess because I am so happy right now I just felt like saying it!  Now my next thought is did I spell it right, the word fixer upper thing did not even come close to what I think it should be spelled as so I just kept it as it is!  Just a thought and a fun thought at that, A little dap will do ya, is just that! A dap of this and a dap of that makes for a great dap of a day!  Maybe it should be a b on Dab! LOL Okay I lost it for sure now!!!!!  Oh who cares anyway you all know what I mean!  Love to all and to all a good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment