Friday, August 3, 2012

Horoscope Update! 8-3-12

Well now we are talking business, something that makes sense to me!  Yea, my horoscope reads drum role please LOL  Your friend-ship skills are exceptional, and you'll use them well today. Your belief in others will help them grow into the people they want to be!.. I am by far a people person, you walk through a door, and I will strike a conversation with you and it will feel like I know the person forever!, now mine you I don't know if they feel the same way but oh well. Friendships for me are special, I find that you do not have to talk to someone everyday to reconnect with those you care about!
Its pretty much automatic on my part and I fall back into the groove in a blink of an eye!  Pushing people to do the best they can is a giver for me, hands down. The one and only problem I have is the person has to want it, want to succeed, wants a better life, wants the most life has to offer.  I have a short fuse for people that do not try to help themselves be a better person and try to overcome any obstacle in their way!  I feel you have to help yourself in order for others to be able to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment