Friday, August 3, 2012

Love, love, love!

This day is turning out great!  All the men folks at the shop are on the road and it is just little old me! Peaceful as could be with 2 1/2 more hours of work!  What more could I ask for from the work place!
Days like this I love, I see it as watching the fort and talking to nice folks as they call for information, that I am ever so willing to help them with!  When I retire which is not for about 6 more years and I am by far not ready to get that old yet, but what I will miss the most are the days like this. The people I have come into contact with while working at my job are just great!  Getting to know quite a few and dealing with them one on one is a joy!  Time does fly by, it has been 14yrs already and before you know the 6yrs will be here and a new beginning will be upon me!  I have to wonder what it will hold! Think all good things Fran all good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment