Monday, August 6, 2012

Lots of thoughts!

Have no Idea where to start!  Did you ever get like that, I have loads of things running through this brain of mine, things I want to do things I need to do, and things I have no Idea even how to get off the ground and get started. Going to the fashion show last night made me want to reach for the sky, and start anew! Remember you are never to old to reach for the stars and begin something new!  Life is way to short for could haves, should haves and would have comments!  The host last night was a strong believer in what ever your dreams are go for it!  He was a great motivational speaker, which helped you believe anything was possible if you wanted it bad enough, now the question is do I want it bad enough or I am just willing to settle on what I have.  Sometimes I just think laziness is a big part of my problem, I am not lazy in the I don't mean house cleaning or every day things that need to get done.  I mean get up and get what you want out of life, that type of laziness, like I am afraid of a new challenge or to be the center of attention, I have no Idea what I am saying kinda of thing.  I am afraid of the invest yourself 100% type of thing. To succeed in anything you do a 100% is a requirement and is needed to be successful without it you will fail. I am 100% positive of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment