Friday, September 28, 2012

Dreary day!

It is a really rainy dreary Friday here in the state of New Jersey, but you know what, so what its Friday and oh so happy!  I love weekends because, I could be my own boss and do not have to answer to anyone!  There are no questions ask, and I could be just plain old me, which I happen to like, when I am not a raving manic that is.   All the stress of the work place has been coming home to my personal life way to much!  What to do about it is always the question I ask myself, and there never is an answer or a solution!  I love what I do, but sometimes it just gets to me. I find in life that there is never no easy ways of getting around things, that is why I am the way I am.  A strong minded women, with loads of opinions, maybe not  all good ones, but not afraid to voice my feelings no matter what!  Over the top sometimes, it depends on what type of person you are talking to, I might hear that from a person that when talking to,they are as stiff as a cardboard or a whole lot worse!  I learned from experience, and I ask myself would I want to be that type of person and my answer is always HELL NO!  LOL My promise to myself is to leave the stress at the workplace and treat my family with the love and respect they deserve, because when push comes to shove that's the only thing that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment