Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Whats to say!

I am having writers block big time today, not in mood for much of anything. Thoughts are running in my head like,  you made your bed now you have to sleep in it, What have I gotten myself into, day in and day out, same shit different day, there has to be something better than this, kinda of mood day!  I don't know about you but I am having these kinds of days more and more often, than I care to think about!  I am not the type of person to feel sorry for myself, but for some stupid ass reason I am, so not me. I have a great kid, a marriage that is going on 30years this Oct 9th and a lot of great and fun things coming up in my life to looking forward to with family and friends!  But today, right at this moment I am feeling restless, and confuse about certain things and just plain out sick of thinking period.  I cannot wait to retire and move down the shore and begin anew, take walks on the beach on a cool brisk day look out at the ocean while the birds fly south, with the wind on my face and the sky blue as can be and just breath! 

No comments:

Post a Comment