Friday, September 14, 2012

Just say it!

Okay here it goes, politics is not my thing, I am a housewife, working women, and mom!  I add my little bit of earnings each and every week to put food on the table and some extra needed enjoyment for the family. I vote because its the right thing to do, do I believe what they say is always true, heck no!  Do you?  Promises are cheap to say and hard to keep, whether it be from a  Democrat or Republican.  I believe no one, at this point of the game and what month is it Sept.  November is right around the corner and I am very confused on it all!  Do I like Obama care, yes I think I do, I like that all people will have Insurance!  Am I partial to it yes I think I am, why do you ask because I have a 19year old son who will stay on my Insurance till he is 26 years old and I do not have to worry about him not having insurance. Is that selfish of me, no I think not!  Do I think anyone really cares about my opinion, I think they don't. Do I care if they care about my opinion the answer is heck no!  So as you could see, we all voice our opinions and ideas and thoughts, we all talk in circles, we all think we know everything, and we all think we are right!  Now do you really think that will change anytime soon, Hell no! Do you really think anyone cares, as fast as something is given to you is as fast as it is taken away!  Do I know what I am saying, no not really, like most people who talk about politics very seldom do? Do I care what you think because I said it, heck no! Whats the phrase (freedom of speech). What I care about right now, is making ends meat, while the Democrats and Republicans go at each other with loads and loads of bull crap to get people like us to vote for them!  Than we vote, and we get a winner, than we wait, and wait, and than we are back to the same place we left, the four years pryor blaming the other party for not being able to get out of the hole we are in and we need more time! Okay how much time do you need?   Does it ever end, HELL NO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment