Friday, September 14, 2012

Mums (plants)

Tis the time of season to go look for mums and get ready for fall.   The place where I always go to buy them decided to close their doors and homes are being built!  Bummer for sure!  Now I have to find a
place that sells huge ones.  Tomorrow me and the hubby will begin our journey for the perfect ones. LOL  The past few days my mood was so so, meaning not good!  I very seldom wake up on the wrong side of the bed but I must of fell flat on my face off the bed and popped up to continue the days in rear form.   Now today however, I am getting my personality back which is a good thing for my family LOL. Do you ever wonder what makes a person get in a mood so bad, which is really not in their character at all!   I do, all the time, I should go see someone and talk about what bothers me and maybe they could find out what is the stem of the problem.  I have a feeling I know what it is so that is why I pretty much do not bother wasting time on the situation. I have two choices deal with it or move on.  What do you recommend?   I know you can not answer, mainly because you do not know the problem which I cannot say!  Don't you just love people who talk in circles!  That should be my middle name, I am getting pretty damm good at it!  Later all, weekend is upon us, and let the happy mode begin!  Mums here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment