Friday, September 7, 2012

MTV Awards!

Hello, my friends, you are never to old for an award show, even  MTV Awards!  I have watch award shows since I was a kid, quite a few years ago lol.  Love them, just because of all the fashion and beautiful people there.  Love to see what all the women are wearing, right down to shoes ,hair and purses!  The show itself was a little disappointing to me this year but I did love the host, he was very funny and entertaining!  No shows, were, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, JayZ, and lots more were not there! One Direction the kids love, but from looking at Katie Perry and Rhianna, they looked like I felt about them (just alright) LOL. Once award shows start only death will pull me away!  Whats that saying you can't teach an old dog new tricks, well that goes for me no matter my age! I remember years ago, I was looking at an award show when the Exxon refinery lighted up the whole sky from a blast!  While my family was outside looking at all of everything going on outside!  You were not going to pull me away from the TV screen short of death!  I love the memories that come back to me time to time from writing my blog, I haven't thought about that in years!  I saw love this blog, and I love all of you guys too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment